Objects incidental or ancillary to the attainment of the main objects.
- To apply for tender, purchase otherwise acquire any contract, sub-contracts, licenses and concessions for, or in relation to the construction, execution, carrying out equipment
Improvement, management, administration or control of works and of conveniences, and to undertake, execute, carry out, dispose or otherwise turn to account the same.
- To undertake and execute maintenance contracts multistoried and other building cold storage, warehouses, townships and other complexes of and in connection therewith and also otherwise to act as managers, caretakers engineers, advisers, estate, selling and purchasing agents and brokers for lands, buildings, factories, god owns, flats, blocks, office , shops, garage, constructions materials, furniture, fixtures, equipment and appliances
- To pay all costs, charges, and expenses of and incidental to the formation, registration and establishment of the company.
- To buy sell, export, import and deal in merchandise of all kinds and generally to carry on business as merchants importers, exporters, exporters, exporters, warehousemen dealers, in which the company is authorized to carry on business.
- To carry on business of agents and manufactures. Representatives Distributors and dealers in commodities of all description and as. General Order Suppliers, in which the company is authorized to carry on business.
- Subject to the provisions of the Act, to start agencies, shops and branches, in different part of India and elsewhere as the Board of Directors may decide for the Production, Sale and distribution of the products of the Company.
- To purchase or otherwise acquire and undertake all or any part of the business, property and liabilities of any person or corporation on any business which the Company is authorized to carry on or possessed of property suitable for the purpose of the Company.
- To take or otherwise acquire and hold shares in any other company having objects altogether or in part, similar to those of this company or carrying on any business capable of being conducted so as directly or indirectly to benefit this company
- To enter into partnership or into any arrangement for sharing profits. Union of interest, co-operation, joint venture, reciprocal concession or otherwise with any person or company carrying on or engaged in or about to carry on or engage in any business or transaction which this company is authorized to carry on, or engage in any business or transaction capable of being conducted so as directly or indirectly to benefit this company and to take or otherwise